Friday, May 23, 2008

A Big Thank You!!!

There have been lots of people who have helped the four of us make this trip happen. We would like to regonize all of you for being such wonderful friends and family.

The Kunze's..... Thanks so much for picking us up at the Airport and opening your home to us, AGAIN! We really do appreciate your kindness. (geoff and danielle)

Dan Yeck.... Thank you for picking me up at the airport despite numerous delays, giving me a place to crash, driving me from Spokane to Portland to pick up my friends and driving us all down to Florence. Not to mention your master bicycle repair skills. Thanks from the 3 of us.

Dave & Kelly.... Thank you for picking us up in Sisters, making us an amazingly delectable dinner and dessert... and of course dropping us back off. Dave, we loved our massages and that you dug out your table to treat us to your magical hands.

Dave & Brenda.... Thank you for your wonderful hospitality and kindness. It was a nice break to have a warm shower and a place to sleep after a few nights camping. We know you were just moving in and it was cool of you to let us show up at such a time.

Joe "Muscles" Beyerlein.... Thanks for the gourmet breakfast and for camping out with us. Thanks for wearing the sleeveless shirt and spending time with us. We missed you! Wish you could have joined us.

Alvina... Thanks for bringing us to the airport and always being on call when we need you. Our flight was delayed and it was sweet of you to spend those extra hours with us.

Thanks to all of our family and friends for your support. We appreciate your couches, your beds, your floors, your decks... and of course your food and your beer!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dani and Geoff the other day I went to see Nate (if other people read this Nate just turned 6 yrs old)at his baseball practice and I was at the house while he was getting dressed OMG he said to his mother "Ma where's my cup" I guess you would of had to be there to see how he said it, it was too funny. Well getting back to the adventurous bikers. Have a fantastic time, to be young again and do what you guys do! Have a great trip keep us posted.

Kim said...

Hey you crazy kids! I'm so happy for y'all and even happier that I get to read these blogs about your adventures. I'm Gift's friend, though she'd be wise to deny any affiliation. But Gift, I did want to tell you that I got your postcard and birthday necklace! Thank you so much - they're wonderful!!!!! I hope you are having fun and that you are happy and safe. Do be careful of the weather and don't take too many risks because we just had about 7 tornados, only four of which actually touched down. I think your house is okay Gift, but Windsor got the brunt of it. Never hesitate to call if you need anything (including friends to stay with along the way). I love ya sistah and good luck! Keep the blogs coming! Kimmers (kimberlybeauchamp@hotmail.com)