Tuesday, July 1, 2008

In Kansas

Yesterday we arrived in Kansas. Exciting? Not really, but it does mean we are progressing in our trip. Instantly as we crossed the border we were hit with a head wind. Kind of funny since it is what we have been told to expect in this state full of grain elevators, flatness and wind. We have started seeing lots and lots of tourist headed westbound. It's fun to see them in the distance getting closer and closer.... especially since the animal sightings are pretty much nonexistent these days except for lots of dead snakes on the roads.

Will write more soon.
Geoff & Danielle


3 comments:

Mike said...

I see you're getting closer to me in Missouri. Give me a holler when you are a couple days out, and we can see if and when we can hook-up.

See ya,
Mike
msinkhorn@kc.rr.com

Unknown said...

Dani and Geoff this is really mom, my computer broke so I am using Deb's. Called you because I miss u guys so much. Lots of love to you both. MoM

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th you two!!!
The Dziowgo's